Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Oh happy day!

Well today I was in a good mood. So I just wanted to share with you some things that make me happy!

1. Bubbles

Photobucket

2. Cute girls in heart shaped glasses

Photobucket



3. Swings

Photobucket



4. Balloons

Photobucket



5. Pretty girls in pretty head pieces

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

6. Lots of toys (especially the dinos!)

Photobucket



7. Bright Red Lipstick on blondes



Photobucket

Photobucket

8. Rupert the miracle baby fawn

Photobucket



9. Vintage houses with wood

Photobucket

10 Bright Clothes!

Photobucket



Photobucket


11. Chloe Sevigny's shoes!!! Oh my gooooooooddddd!

Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. the heart shades shown is so damn pretty!

    love-decoded.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey on your lookbook you are wearing a scarf i think is amazing, its red different tones... but you didn't wright were you got it from! please let me know here, if not available, wanna sell yours? :)
    /Jasmin from sweden.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, your blog is beautiful, I love all the imagery. I agree with many of your points. They make me happy as well :)

    http://acidwashedapples.blogspot.com/

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete