Saturday, August 8, 2009

Around my room

Just incredibly bored...My NEW Alice in Wonderland Cup I got at Disneyland!


Photobucket



And I made a necklace....why do I always make stupid faces, unintentionally too!


Photobucket


Well it used to be a bow pin...we won't look at the mess in the back of the necklace...let's just say lots of hot glue work is done


Photobucket


Found this amazing record player for $8!

Photobucket


This is a bird cage light, my boyfriend helped me put the light fixture in.


Photobucket


Fabulous $4 phone find!


Photobucket


Little sewing buddy ducky for 2 whole dollars!


Photobucket



One of my favorite things


Photobucket



This is my favorite paintings ever, I got them very cheap at an Arizona Art Festival I wish I could remember the name of artist because all of his things were magical!

Photobucket


Little Stick-Ons



Photobucket


One of my many strawberry decorations

Photobucket


50% of my closet....and I'm not even going to try to show you the shoes.


Photobucket


Another awesome thrift store find!


Photobucket


This is what's inside of it - YARN!


Photobucket


My records...yes that's the Beach Boys


Photobucket


Ahhh there can never be enough floral that's what I say.


Photobucket

1 comment: